Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Creative team Alberto and Ladybug...



Hello everyone, how is going? hope everything is fine for you 😉
Today alby's here to show you my latest creation using one of the beautiful stamps from Saturated Canary! 😉
I have used this cute stamps from the rubber collection that Little darlings carry 😉
The image is colored with my pencils (...as always!).
The papers are from maja design and they are all distressed with distress walnut stain 😉
hope you will like my card!
Hugs, Alby ❤

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love colour combo, shape and design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, I soooo much love your colouring, Alberto!!!
    Great combo, these purples with green and pearls!!
    Love it!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin