Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back to School with Mya


Happy beautiful Tuesday, everyone! It's Joni here, hoping your week is off to a great start. I know for many of us, September means that the house is a little emptier with all the kiddos off to school. Funny how the house is emptier, but I feel like I'm busier. lol!
With this new month, I just knew I wanted to use this sweet image Mya to celebrate:
 

She actually reminds me of my son's classmate in first grade. :) I colored Mya up with copics and used a fun technique for the flowers:
Simply make five dots in a circle, then add in another dot right in the middle. Easy peasy!

I changed the flower colors for her socks, and then did stripes for her backpack using a white Ink Essentials pen. You can find Mya here at Krista's shop, but be sure to browse all those wonderful pages before you decide to check out.
Because you deserve it. ;)

Have a wonderful day everyone! Thank you for stopping by!
xoxoxox
~*Joni


5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin